Seasystems quality management system has been certified according to ISO 9001 since 1997 – see management system certificate here.
The certificate is valid for the following scope:
Development and delivery of systems to the offshore, shipbuilding, floating wind and fish farming industries, covering the following processes:
- Project management
- Commissioning and service
Including the following range of products:
- Hose reels, hawser winches and spooling devices, HPU and control systems, hose end valves, ESD valves
- Mooring winches, chain stoppers and handling systems
- Crude oil and gas swivels
- Turret systems, locking arms, heave compensators
- Umbilical pull-in heads and hang-offs
- Other offshore and ship equipment
Seasystems follow Norwegian law and has implemented safety regulations in order to comply with relevant laws and regulations. HSE Procedures and instructions are included in the quality management system in order to ensure that regulations are followed. The procedures also applies when our personnel is working at sub-supplier or Client premises.
- Ethical guidelines (Scana ASA)